A Loan in a Loan Company or a Cash Loan in a Bank?
A loan in a loan company or a cash loan in a bank? What will be the better solution Contrary to appearances, a cash loan in a loan company can also have several pluses.
Opinions about loan companies are different, but most often consumers appreciate them (?), Not always according to the actual state, among others for:
- it’s a quick cash loan to your account,
- it can be easily obtained (which does not necessarily correspond to the truth),
- they do not check at database (more and more loan companies do it),
- there are few formalities,
- there is a large selection in the selection of loan companies via the internet,
- you can find many loan companies offering free loans to new clients,
- you can borrow for the first time more and more money (of course, provided that we have adequate creditworthiness),
- the option to extend the repayment period, if we can not repay it on time (it is not possible in any loan company),
- there are several companies that offer installment loans online.
Below is a list of loan companies that offer non-bank loans for a short period of time. Also cash loans for free (APR 0%) for new customers:
Non-bank cash loans in installments you will find:
Why do we choose banks?
Why, however, are we more likely to choose a loan or cash loan from a bank?
- long loan period – with a cash loan, even 10 years,
- the possibility of obtaining a low installment,
- lower costs than in loan companies,
- adequate creditworthiness and creditworthiness,
- more confidence in the bank – we do not trust loan companies,